Best tips to fix the Spotify Web Player Not Working: Spotify Web Player is a digital music service provider. You can access millions of songs on this web player. Several people reported that the Spotify Web Player Not Working properly issue. Here we will provide some tips to solve the Spotify Web Player Not Working issues on your device.
|7 Best tips to fix the Spotify Web Player Not Working
7 Best tips to fix the Spotify Web Player Not Working:
- Check Browser and Extensions
- Enable Protected Content
- Clear Browser Cache and Cookies
- Log out from other devices
- Quick Refresh
- Disable Adblockers
- Check Internet Connection
Check Browser and Extensions:
- Spotify Web Player Not Working issues occur due to your browser or any extensions you installed. Some extensions are also stopped Spotify from working. Now, you have to click on the 3 dots on Chrome. Click on the Incognito mode and check if you should run Spotify web player in this mode. If the Spotify not working issue is fixed, then the issue occurs due to the extensions.
- So, you have to disable all extensions and restart your device to solve Spotify not working issue. If Spotify not working occurs due to your browser issues, then you have to use a different browser like Firefox to solve this issue.
Enable Protected Content:
- If users can get the message like “playback of protected content not enabled”, then they have to implement this method to fix the Spotify Web Player not working issue. First, you have to open your browser and then go to settings. Click on the Site Settings and then the Additional Settings option. Enable the protected content on your browser.
- Users can also paste “chrome://settings/content” in the address bar of your browser and then click on the ok button. Navigate to the “protected content” option and then press it. Now, you should enable the toggle next to the“play protected content” option to fix the Spotify Web Player not working issue.
Clear Browser Cache and Cookies:
- Spotify Web Player not working issue occurs due to cache and cookies on your browser. You can just clear the cache and cookies on the browser to solve Spotify Web Player not working issue.
Log out from other devices:
- If users want to use the same account to stream music from another device, then they to log out of the Spotify web player from all devices. You can see the log-out option below the Account overview tab on the web.
- You can also fix the Spotify not working problem by click on the refresh button or F5 button on your device. If the play button doesn't appear suddenly, then you have to repeat it a couple of times to fix this error.
- Sometimes, Spotify not working problem occurs due to the ad blockers. Ad blockers will restrict the working of the Spotify Web Player. By disabling the ad blocker, you can easily fix the Spotify Web Player not working problem on your device.
Check Internet Connection:
- In some cases, Spotify not working problem occurs due to the internet connection. You have to turn on your internet connection before using the Spotify Web Player on your device. First, you have to check whether your internet connection turns on or off before using this Spotify Web Player on your device.
We hope this article will provide some best tips to fix the Spotify Web Player not working problem on your device. If you have any queries regarding Spotify Web Player not working, leave your queries in the comment section below. Thank you.
- Spotify web player not working black screen
- Spotify web player play button not working
- Spotify web player not working 2021
- Spotify web player not working chrome
- Spotify web player not working 2021
- Spotify web player not playing sound
- Spotify web player not working safari
- Spotify video player not working